header

header

4.03.2009

Hope Studios This Week

Well, business has been good and picking up for me the closer we get to Mother's Day. I received my first Mother's Day order on Tuesday and hope to be better prepared for the rush than last year.

My Heartsongs Memory Plaques have been picked up by Redo The Room, an online custom bedding company. I'm up and running there and waiting for my first order.


I was talking with a customer about a quote she requested called "The Red Thread of Fate" and it inspired a canvas that is for sale in my Etsy shop.


I have also launched my new line of "MOM-tra" Plaques. You know, (mom) mantras to give you inspiration or get you through until bedtime! They are available in my Etsy shop, as well. If you have a "mom-tra" of your own, please share! If you want a plaque and don't see your favorite mantra, contact me to place a custom order.

You can enter to win a MOM-tra Plaque of your own by entering my contest to the right. Just click on the picture and it will take you to the link.




Below are a few of the custom orders I completed this week. Have a great weekend!







3 comments:

  1. OMG, Jen I LOVE my frame...it is so cute! I can't wait to hang it up. You're so creative...I just love it. Thanks so much! You made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss......what a wonderful week for you!!!!! Front page and re-do the room...you must be walking on cloud nine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check you and your busy self out! love the whole Mom-tra plaque idea ... every mom ought to have one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work