header

header

4.01.2009

Now, I'm getting someplace!


I have really exciting news for anyone who cares to listen...

My line of Memory Plaques have been picked up by a bedding website called Redo The Room this week! We have been working together for about a month to get things set up, but I was afraid to mention anything about it for fear of jinxing myself!

Well, after a flurry of communication with the owner today, I checked online and I'm up and running! Click here to admire the listing with me...here, we'll look together...

Ahhhh, lovely...

10 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Good for you! I'm so proud of you!

    And that red sunshine frame...my favorite! I'll have to put a bug in Scott's ear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Wow, what a great affirmation. I love the red, You Are My Sunshine frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Congratulations...I just love seeing all the different examples...do you ever run out of ideas?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so great! I can't imagine how exciting it is for you. I know how much I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! Super cool! Not surprising AT ALL but totally groovy just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO-HOO! Congratulations!!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You (and your family) should be so proud! That is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss.......you are a true inspiration to me!!! Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. three cheers & a HUGE congratulations!!

    may you be showered with many, many (but still manageable) orders!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work