I cut out the shapes using this template.
Then, I used a black ink pad to distress the edges (gradually get lighter toward the center).
I hot glued the masks to an old vine, complete with curly cues, I found in the woods and stuck it in a vase. Bam!
Now look at what Rachelle, from Fingerprints on the Fridge came up with, this could almost be my window. She's down with the classy Halloween decor!
And, finally, I tweaked my mantle a little because I finally found me some...wait for it...MONKEYBALLS! You know I love these things, so I replaced the mantle moss:
And made a little pile next to my candle sticks:
And nestled one next to my new $14 Costco vases (yep, 14 bucks for all three!):
I love me some monkeyballs...