header

header

6.21.2010

Sesame Chicken



My tutorial for this week is an easy, yummy recipe. Come on, we are all sick of the same old chicken dishes. Let's learn a new one!

Sesame Chicken

Chicken cutlets or tenderloins pounded to 1/4 inch
1 egg
3 T. white sesame seeds
3 T. black sesame seeds
1 cup panko crumbs
1 t. salt
olive oil
sesame oil


Mix together seeds, bread crumbs, and salt in a shallow dish (white and black sesame seeds and sesame oil can be found in the Asian food section of your grocery store).

Beat egg in a separate bowl.

Dip chicken in egg then press into the seed/crumb mixture.

Saute in pan with about 1 T. olive oil and 1/2 t. sesame oil until golden brown.

Serve with a salad!

Got a tutorial for me? Well, come on back here tomorrow to link up for fun and prizes!

.

12 comments:

  1. I would have loved serving this to my boys when they were young and telling them it was ants on the chicken !
    Janet xox

    PS...It does look delicious and we eat a lot of chicken..will be trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of chicken around here. New recipes are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I like that idea. Totally new to me. I'm not sure what panko crumbs are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so yummy and different! We're going to have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sesame seeds and sesame oil. I'll definitely try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds delicious!! You're right...plain old chicken gets old fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am going to try this! looks yummy and pretty easy. note to self...... buy some chicken tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great! I'm going to put it on next week's dinner menu :)

    Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately - but I think I'm ready for next week's Tutorial Tuesdy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this looks deeee-lish!!!! I actually just bought A LOT of chicken this week (it was on sale!!) so I need to use it up! Thanks for the post!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, another recipe that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delish!!!!!!!!!! I know the kiddos would love it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work