header

header

11.25.2010

It's 2 O'clock, Let's Shop!



Are you planning to hit the stores this Black Friday? Stay put for a minute and look at my latest obsession! I'm freaking out over this brilliant idea for updating the ordinary wooden building block...



They put magnets in them, people!



Introducing the new eco-friendly, Tegu Toy Company. Listen to the amazing founders explain how Tegu Toys came to be:



I know, you're freaking out now, too, right?

I have to say that we bought a bag of wooden blocks for my boys when my oldest was 2 years old. He is now 12 (as of yesterday) and my boys play with those blocks at least once a week to this day. Oh, how I wish these Magnetic Building Blocks were available way back then...sigh...

Wooden blocks are one of the best investments you could make for your child. You will get your money's worth over the years and this updated version just expands the possibilities. I know what is going to end up under our tree this year...shhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work