header

header

1.31.2011

Tutorial Tuesday

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Check out my tutorial for this week: Cure for a Drafty Fireplace

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party for sharing our blogs...
    Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for me sure you will enjoy
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    I liked your fireplace idea. When you get a chance, could you e=mail me at leighhinessight@aol.com. I don't think my e=mail reached you. I would like to talk to you about doing a feature story on your frames. Thanks, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Jennifer!! I haven't linked up in awhile b/c I haven't had time to go browsing like I would want to, but I'm looking forward to it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jen!! :) I love linking up here every week, there's always fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How's the business going? I think of you frequently after your donation to the Walk a few years back. I am forever thankful for your donation and support.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work