header

header

7.01.2008

Am I the First to Hear of This???

I was blog hopping today, (one of my past times that takes up entirely too much time so I avoid it as much as possible), and I found this blog called Blissful Living and I was hooked!

Remember my post about the sewing bee at my house a few weeks ago? Well, the concept is the same only on a larger, more organized scale. I wish they had such a thing in Pittsburgh, but alas, all the fun is to be had in Arizona...sniff, sniff...

I'm adding this to my favorite blogs list because I know I will be visiting this one often.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to find our next sewing bee idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea. thanks for sharing. I love finding cool stuff while blog hopping.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work