header

header

7.11.2008

My Little World of Moss


I came home from Hershey Park today (more about that tomorrow) to a little gift from my sister. It was from another Etsyian who makes these sweet little terrariums for your home. MadeByMavis creates a tiny world to lose yourself in, whether at your desk or in your kitchen. So easy to care for - got a spray bottle? You're set! Mine is a "little world of moss" with a tiny clover peaking through in the center. Imagine gazing into this lush, green, mossy land in the dead of winter??? I'm sold!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!!.....I want one too!!!.......maybe we should do these on our hike at McConnells Mills????.......whadda think?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO happy you like it...and that it shipped well!!! I have to admit I was a little worried about ordering a live plant, but it looks like it did just fine.
    I love the name, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work