I do...

The wedding season continues hot and heavy here at Hope Studios. My Heartsongs Memory Frames are experiencing a crush that hasn't let up all summer. Whoever coined the phrase "June bride" was soooo out of it.

I'm currently running about 4 weeks to turnaround, but if you have a fall wedding coming up, consider one of these handmade frames with custom quotes hand painted just for you, like the ones you see here:

When you give it, you will see a smile like this:

(thanks for the photo from my good friend and customer, M!!)
Check out my online shop here for more details.

1 comment :

  1. I truly admire your beautiful work!!!!!!.....your works of art just become more heartfelt and gorgeous!!!!....how proud you must feel!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom