header

header

8.23.2008

I do...

The wedding season continues hot and heavy here at Hope Studios. My Heartsongs Memory Frames are experiencing a crush that hasn't let up all summer. Whoever coined the phrase "June bride" was soooo out of it.

I'm currently running about 4 weeks to turnaround, but if you have a fall wedding coming up, consider one of these handmade frames with custom quotes hand painted just for you, like the ones you see here:


When you give it, you will see a smile like this:

(thanks for the photo from my good friend and customer, M!!)
Check out my online shop here for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I truly admire your beautiful work!!!!!!.....your works of art just become more heartfelt and gorgeous!!!!....how proud you must feel!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work