header

header

8.23.2008

On The Flip Side...

If, however, you aren't involved in the for mentioned wedding crush...or been there done that...Then this one's for you. A bedtime story with a real happy ending to lull you to sleep at night, thanks to thetreatgirl

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRYTALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said: 'NO!' And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, ate chocolate, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, traveled more, had many lovers, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theater, never watched sports, never wore friggin' lacy lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and was pleasant all the time.
THE END.

3 comments:

  1. When someone tells me they're engaged, I never know whether to say "Congratulations!" or "Oh, I'm sorry!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would appreciate that email!!!!!!...I'm still smiling at the truth of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work