header

header

8.29.2008

Stuffed Strawberries

Just in time for all the Labor Day festivities, I wanted to share my favorite summer party recipe. I bring it to almost every party I attend in the summer and as long as I can get good berries.

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

ingredients:
1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries
8 oz block cream cheese (non-fat is okay, but I'm personally against low fat desserts)
1 cup marshmallow fluff
cinnamon graham crackers
vanilla or almond extract (optional)

Step 1
Cut the end from the strawberry, so it will stand on a plate, and remove the top. Angle your knife to create a hole for the filling.

Step 2
Mix together the filling, softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff, a few drops of vanilla or almond extract will jazz it up, if you desire.

Step 3
Pipe the filling into your strawberries (I use my Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator)

Step 3
Crumble the graham crackers in a ziplock bag and sprinkle over the top of the filling and around the plate for garnish. Cut slivers from the ends of the strawberries to garnish the filling as well.


This filling can also be placed in a dish and used as fruit dip if you don't have time, just remember the half and half ratio of fluff to cream cheese and you're good to go.

4 comments:

  1. This recipe looks delicious. I'm going to have to try this, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my holy heck. Those look AWESOME.
    Must try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this a little late - but it would make a great Valentines breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAZY!!!! I read this the day you posted it and then got busy and forgot where I read it.....I have looked at every cooking blog I could find!!!
    woooohooooo I found it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work