My Life Has Become So Colorful!!!

Just look at the fantastic colors I've been able to work with this week!
I couldn't resist photographing all of the frames I finished this weekend all together. It's such a colorful display.

The photo below was an order from a customer who wanted to fill a whole wall with my art. She mailed me a funky fabric swatch to color match and this is what we ended up with! We were able to link the frames by using a common font, and let the quotes and colors reflect the individual personalities. I think she did a fantastic job and wish I could see them in place.


  1. You are such a busy girl...I'm so happy for you. Glad that you can do something that you find fulfilling.


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom