header

header

2.24.2010

YOU'RE Into It! Linky Party!



Okay, you all seemed to love my semi-annual "I'm Into It" and a call went out for a party. So, let's get Into It together and link up here so we can see what obsession is filling your (or your family's) days! Is it Thin Mints, American Idol, a favorite movie, a new lipstick?

Link up below to your own "We're Into It" post (please link your actual post, not your general blog address). Make sure to link back here in the body of your post so everyone can join in the fun.

Come on, let's get Into It!

**For those of you familiar with my Tutorial Tuesdays feature each week, I will soon be offering an opportunity for you to link up your own weekly tutorials beginning in March. Watch for details.

Hope Studios





9 comments:

  1. so this sounds fun. I understand how Im suppose to link up with your blog, but are we just suppose to post about our favorite shows or whats our Favorite Things right now? Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't miss out on one of your parties...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first linky party!! FUN, FUN!! I'll be watching for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Thanks for the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added mine to the list, but I can't get your button to work in my sidebar on my blog. It says it contains illegal symbols? I don't know, but I included in my blog post. Thanks! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for helping me to meet some lovely new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ughhh I just posted already tonight. I'm going to write my INTO it post tomorrow. DONT CLOSE THE linky! lol..

    Yes I'm totally making you do exactly as I say. Jk. I (heart) you girlfriend.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work