header

header

3.27.2010

Hope Studios' Saturday Wrap Up

So, I've been playing catch up since we returned from vacation and even managed to get a few orders completed and shipped.





Earlier this week, I went house hunting with a friend and we saw this stool in a little cabin behind the main house. It was a matching set of two!



This crazy little stool won me over right then and there and I told her this was the house for her!

We are off to ski for one final weekend before they close the mountain - so have a great weekend!

.

5 comments:

  1. OK, I'm glad you explained it. Thought I had missed some new "art". lol. It was definitely a "what the heck" moment for me.

    Hope you have lotsa fun skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, those would have definitely sold me on the house! Have a great weekend in the snow (*shudder*) sorry, but I'm soooo ready for spring..no..I'm READY for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your frames - they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work