header

header

3.13.2010

So Long Pennsylvania! Disney or Bust!

Our Disney Countdown Jar...empty. You know what that means? We're outta here, catch you on the flip side!

Oh, and as a little aside...Remember last week when I showed you the sign I painted for a friend? She came to me with a request from the web and I hooked her up with this:



Then I opened our local newspaper on Saturday and one of the lead stories detailed the Pittsburgh Home Show, complete with photos of the Dream Home. Guess what picture I saw? This one:


photo credit: Pittsburgh Post Gazette

Freaky!

Finally, Kristin from These Moments is helping spread the word that we are all beautiful. Remember all the love we gave ourselves here? So, head on over there to tell you what you love about you. They say repetition is key in forming a new habit. Your new habit will be to love yourself and not be so judge-y. Happy day!

.

.

15 comments:

  1. That looks SO GOOD against the red! Wow.

    Have fun at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you already!!!! When are you coming back? I'm not posting anything interesting until you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome exposure! What fun to see your piece hanging in such a lovely place. Congratulations! Enjoy Disney! The weather was in the 80's this week. Friends of ours are heading home to day. Soak up the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. So, we just left Disney- and I'm not sure if anyone told you about the rider switch pass - but - it's AMAZING! Any time you go into a line for a ride, tell them you need one and they will give you one. It works like fastpass and it's up To three people. You are supposed to use it if you have a child that is too small to ride or too scared. (and a parent has to stay back and wait.) when you get off the ride, the other parent goes. So, your Kidd-o's get to ride twice! Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, a BIG Congratulations on the fancy feature! Looks SO good and as I've commented before...I'm a huge Beatles/Lennon fan so the words just speak to me. :)

    Have a BLAST at Disney! We went a few years ago and it was truly magical for us and the kids. I never thought I'd say that, but it was. Enjoy the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at Disney. We were there two weeks ago, and as always, it was wonderful. If you happen to catch Block Party bash at the Hollywood Studio, wave hello to my dancing daughter in the monster unit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to have a magical time! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! My parents live in Orlando (I worked at Disney for a few years when I lived there) and we're going to Sea World next week. With two toddlers, they're just not ready to meet the mouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you came down here the BEST week! It is finally getting warm and it stopped raining!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun, fun, wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get back! :)
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a wonderful trip Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Say hi to Eeyore for me. I miss him!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work