header

header

3.22.2010

Tutorial Tuesday Linky Party - Hope Studios

Hope Studios




Here it is, the premier of my weekly Tutorial Tuesday Linky Party! I have been gathering and scheduling some amazing sponsors to provide some great prizes for you over the next few weeks and decided to kick things off myself.

As most of you know, I run Hope Studios, The Shop when I'm not hanging out here with all of you. It's a little business I started back in December of 2007 painting custom Memory Frames. It's my baby and I love her. She keeps me busy and inspired every day.



Now, you can win one of my new designs based on the vintage subway signs featured in the home catalogs, like Pottery Barn, these days. This hand painted Memory Frame measures 16x16 inches and is painted black and ivory and highly distressed and lets us all know that "All You Need Is Love".



How to win? Link up your own Tuesday Tutorial below. What do I consider a tutorial? Anything that teaches us something! A recipe, an apron pattern, how you got your kids to sleep through the night... Just teach me stuff!

Rules:

* Link up here using my Tutorial Tuesday button

* Include the title of your tutorial in the box to generate interest.

* Link to the actual blog post, not the home page of your blog.

* Visit and click some of the other links, you just might learn something.

What to do if you don't have a tutorial ready this week? Leave a comment sharing your favorite item in Hope Studios, The Shop and you will be in the running for a $20 gift certificate.

Good luck!


.

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't get your tutorial tuesday button to work. Not sure if it's just a "me" problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto about the button
    I am excited about this party it's gonna be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are doing this...gotta get my tute ready and I'll be back...oh...and I hope I win:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here with the button...but I just did the clickable link...this is fun and I'm learning all kinds of cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fixed the button, somehow an extra quotation mark got in there! Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    p.s. don't forget to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring GIVEAWAY at itssimplelove.blogspot.com

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, Jennifer! I'll be doing some visiting here at the party later today/tonight when I can get my girls out of my hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the frame with the Mark Twain quote on it. I have a four year old who's picture would be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My self image has really been taking a recent beating.... thus

    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Is what speaks to me the most.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work