header

header

4.22.2010

Advertising Opportunities



Want to promote your shop or blog here at Hope Studios? Let me give you the low down.

You want details? I got details...

I started this little blog as an extension of my own Etsy business. I wanted to get readers here and direct business there and you know what? It worked! As time went on, I saw there was a whole world of inspiration out there to talk about that other people were interested in reading. Who knew? This little blog has taken on a life of it's own and I want to offer advertising space for other businesses and blogs who want more exposure.

You want stats? I got stats...

I'm still growing: Last month I had over 89,000 views from 113 different countries. (I'm big in Turkey, but the U.S. still won out with the most visitors. Again - Who knew?)


50% of that number shows new readers each month.

I host Tutorial Tuesday each week to bring in readers and feature you. Tuesdays are my most viewed day of the month.

I, myself, have been featured on several blogs and am a regular contributor to the online craft mag. FaveCrafts. Oh, and did I mention I tweet? I tweet. What does this mean to you? More exposure for me equals more exposure for you. Yep. You're welcome.

I post 6-7 times per week to keep my readers interested and entertained.

You want details? I got details...

120x120 ad block (I can recommend someone really cool to make this for you)

Located in the top right hand portion of the screen. I've researched it - the right side rules.

$15.00 for 30 days, billed at the beginning of the month.

I do NOT charge for giveaways for my sponsors. Tip: My readers L.O.V.E. giveaways. Just sayin'

Want to sponsor Tutorial Tuesday without committing to a month of advertising? We can do that too.

Sound good? Let's talk. jsneill@zoominternet.net

.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer could you email this info again? Somehow I can't find the email you sent me this week on it!!! Sorry! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work