header

header

4.19.2010

Tutorial Tuesday With T's Etc.

If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Just link up below so we can all pop over to learn something new. (My weekly tutorial is this Recycled T-Shirt Necklace). Let's meet our sponsor...shall we?

Teri, from T's Etc. has been a regular here for quite some time, and I'm so excited she is sponsoring Tutorial Tuesday this week with her new-ish Etsy shop today.

It all started with 4 sisters and a plan for matching bracelets...since then Teri has expanded to share her jewelry with all! Look at the colors and stone combinations she incorporates into her pieces. I could wear this necklace, Fall by the Sea Every. Day.



A friend that routinely travels to China, keeps Teri stocked in beautiful beads full time. When I saw this Burgundy Bauble cluster necklace I fell in love - Look at the rich color of the burgundy pearls!



And the combo of purple agate and ceramic stones in this Purple Passion necklace called my name..."Oh Juniper...come buy me..."



Teri is offering a $30 gift certificate to one lucky winner this week! Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me why you need beautiful, beaded jewelry. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios



14 comments:

  1. Help Jen...please remove the first link..it linked to last weeks tute...;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for another fun party. The jewelry is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such a cute shop! So many pretty items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Tuesday pardooskis. If I get my act together I'll join tomorrow! Loving that Fall By The Sea necklace - how cute would that be with jeans & tshirt or dressed up? Also your tshirt necklace/bracelet tutorial - fun. And the colors are limitless. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why I 'need' pearly jewelry. Well because it makes me easier on the eye of course! Ha, or because a woman without pretty jewelry is as a plant without flowers (still useful just not pretty). Guess I am taking this a bit too far. Of course I don't 'need' the pretty necklaces, I just would really like to have one. Thank for the opportunity. Alas today no tutorial to link up, will try to do better next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one of each!!!! Love them all.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need beautiful beaded jewelry because who doesn't NEED beautiful beaded jewelry?!?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cat ran away so I didn't get to add my post til this morning so I'm low on the list. But then I forgot to add my, i mean your badge. So I just added your badge and I'm done. Sound like a sorry excuse? It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need pretty baubles to make up for my total lack of fashion sense. These would really dress up my day to day jeans and T's. Please Help this cause! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I LOVE the colors!! And why I need to win? Because I have no pretty jewelry. The only things I own are my engagement/wedding ring and a few pairs of cheap earrings. Well, other than my daughters' necklaces...but who wants to see an almost 29 year old wear plastic pink metallic bunnies around their neck? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE tutorials. Thank you for having this party! It's so nice that people are willing to share how they made the fabulous items on their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE T's jewelry...and I am accessory illiterate, so I need all the help I can get...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that Burgundy Bauble jewelry is gorgeous! Who wouldn't need it? Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just simply love any jewelry. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work