header

header

7.10.2010

Tutorial Tuesday Recap

Another amazing week of projects. You are all so inspiring!

You know I love a shoe redo, and Shannon Makes Stuff turned these $5 shoes into Zipper Embellished Ballet Flats.



Sarah has been featured here before, and her clothing knock offs are always amazing. This new Anthropologie Knock Off is no exception!



I was astounded by this utility sink transformation from YesBigDeal. She transformed it into a Drink Cart!



Changing out light fixtures can make a world of difference when you want to update your space. Check out Domestically Speaking to learn how!

I love this portable Play Tent from Two Little Hooligans. I attempted something like this years ago, but her tutorial is much better than what I came up with.

Let's Cook!

Peanut Butter Pie

Bread and Butter Pickles

The Perfect Low Fat Cookie

Our winner of the $30 The Cats Paw gift certificate is a regular here at Tutorial Tuesday...Meet Virginia! I'll contact you soon. If you didn't win this week, The Cats Paw is still worth a look! With no fabric over $6.25/yard, she keeps it reasonable and has a huge selection!

Great job! See you tomorrow for Sunday Funny!

2 comments:

  1. I swear!!!!! Just when I thought all of the best stuff....another week of Tutorial Tuesday amazes me again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer~My favorite...the sink made into a drink cart. Incredibly clever! I'm a big supporter of repurposing.

    Sweet wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work