header

header

7.05.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with The Cat's Paw!

Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

My weekly tutorial, Forever Sand Castles, can be found by clicking the link.

Let's meet this week's sponsor and newest advertiser, Barbara, from The Cat's Paw. (Do you want to advertise?) Barbara's shop is a sewing heaven, full of gorgeous fabrics by-the-yard, vintage buttons, fabric scrap baskets, and much more!

Just look at a sample of some of my favorite fabrics from Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Tina Givens, and more! I lean toward the funky side (in case you didn't already know) and there were lots of great patterns and bright colors.



But don't fret, there are many solids and neutrals for you low-key girls, too. The best part? Nothing is priced over $6.25/yard, and the more you buy the cheaper it can get!

Have trouble coordinating? Barbara holds your hand by offering these pre-coordinated bundles that let you get right down to being creative!



Barbara is always on the search for vintage buttons, she loves exploring the history of them, and says, "I always wonder what they could say if they could tell us where they have been." Check out these Vintage Cranberry and Tan Celluloid Buttons!



And, since sewing is her first love, Barbara keeps herself busy creating and using every piece of her beautiful fabrics by creating these Fabric Scrap Baskets. I could see this one called Aqua Beach Glass, on my coffee table filled with shells this summer.



The Cat's Paw has generously offered a $30 gift certificate to one lucky winner this week! That is plenty for 4 yards of fabric, 3 fabric baskets, or a whole bunch of vintage buttons! Woot!

Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me about your favorite The Cat's Paw item. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios




27 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - such awesome fabric! I'd love to upholster the seat of a vintage chair with this fabric: http://www.etsy.com/listing/50613337/tina-givens-treetop-fancy-treetop-in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment #1 Woohoo!! I would love to win this one...
    Love the Orange Crush coasters, but the fabric choices are gorgeous too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting another party. Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ~Lori S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is beautiful. Thanks for hosting again. I hope you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave item is the bee house scrap fabric basket!

    mrunamistry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have some of those vintage buttons for a few autumn projects I've got floating around in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That basket is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love fabric! There is a blue Joel Dewberry bundle that is really cute. $6.25 a yard is a very good price for these fabrics. Thanks for the introduction to a new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buttons! Buttons! I love the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh what gorgeous fabrics and buttons! I'd love to have some Joel Dewberry fabric; they're all lovely! But my favourite is the Hoffman Kimono in Black. Want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her prices on all her fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorites are the fabric bundles by Joel Dewberry. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to win! My favorite item in the treetop fancy pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting and for such an awesome giveaway Jennifer!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, cool fabric! Those bowls are amazing. Remind me of the bowls my mom collected when we lived in South America.
    Excited to link up!
    -CK

    ReplyDelete
  17. im your 1,000 follower!!! i thought it was pretty neat... haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. super beautiful fabrics!
    wow

    hard to pick a winner,
    but this one is amongst them:
    Tanya Whelan, French Hatbox, Medallions in Pink

    btw i'm also entering 2 linkies, but don't want to 'cheat' your system.

    if it has to be just 1 entry, then choose the modern tote bag tutorial, okay.

    rose
    contact at finecraftguild.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by Jennifer and thanks for hosting the party! Its way fun to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by Jennifer and thanks for hosting the party! Its way fun to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ugh, we have been so busy playing that I haven't done ANY crafting, painting, sewing.... ANYTHING!!! So glad I can come here and see that others are being a bit more productive! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  22. The bee house is so cute! I really like the bundle of rose fabrics though. They'd make adorable fabric hair flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just linked the drink cart. I didn't realize the link party was still open- I thought I was going to have to wait till next week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work