Stuff I Learned

I need this Mail/Key Holder!

Love this fun, fluffy Paper Flower Wreath!

Knot T-Shirt

Check out this Kitchen Table!

Planning a party? Whip up some of these Conversation Coasters!

Back To School Gift Bags for your child's new teacher is a great way to start off the year. Sniff, sniff, only 10 days until my munchkins go back...


  1. I think I need that key holder too!

  2. I LOVE that key holder, I may need one. My daughter started school on Friday, I am still trying to figure out what happened to summer.

  3. I tried the link for the knot t shirt but it sent me to the table. I would really love to read about the shirt. Thanks for sharing!!!

  4. Thanks for featuring my wreath!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom