header

header

8.24.2010

Tutorial Tuesday

My bad, everyone! I am totally in the weeds over here with 2 days left until school starts. Here is your Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial: How To Make 10 School Lunches Lickety-Split!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios




10 comments:

  1. Well girrrrlll. I was actually beginning to worry. THEN I remembered you're having a fun mommy/kiddo bonding before they go back to the dungeon/school week. Hope it's been a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again. Hope your having a fun last few days before the kids are back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of your blog...HOPE is my favorite word ever...which is why I named mine Jeremiah 29:11. Pay me a visit when you get a chance!!! Hope your week is blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jennifer - I hope you pop your head out from the weeds soon! Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take some time for yourself and remember to breathe . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer, your party and my post finally collided and I got a tutorial for you. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this...I've linked up for the first time...am very new to blogging...

    p.s. am i reading wrong or is the 'me' in 'teach me stuff' on your button misspelt as 'we'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jennifer!

    I wrote a tutorial for the Pottery Barn challenge at CSI, and it just occurred to me that--since it's a tutorial, after all--I could link it up here, too! I've been wanting to participate in this cool party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great party! Thanks for hosting. I just stumbled across your blog and LOVE IT! I've linked up to your tutorial party for the first time and I have a feeling I'll be a regular around here. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work