9.18.2010

Stuff I Learned

Before we go any further, you must go see This Sweet Shop Birthday Party! No, seriously, I'll wait....whistle, whistle, hum....Amazing, right? I know.

As far as I'm concerned, there are far too few tutorials out there in blogland teaching us how to make Dripping Blood Cups.



This video tutorial for Distressing a Dresser is spot on!



Loving this T-Shirt Refashion



Our big winner this week is Michelle from Girl in Air! I will get a hold of you soon.

Thanks for another great week - I'm off to finish my boys' bedroom redo's...I'll reveal next week.

.

3 comments :

  1. I love tutorials too! It's so nice to see something and be able to recreate it. Now off to check out that dresser you're featuring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! I WON!! How Exciting! Thank YOu! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Michell!

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom