header

header

9.20.2010

Tutorial Tuesday

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial: Creating a Vegetable Garden!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. I am new to this 'blogger world' and its exciting when someone leaves a message...:o) I'm sure you know how that felt..I enjoyed looking through your projects, so much inspiration ! Thanks again ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your inspiration, and hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jennifer

    I am visiting your blog for the first time today and I love what I see! How nice of you to host this party - I have linked up as #115!

    I have also signed on as a new follower, and hope you'll follow back at Create With Joy!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work