header

header

3.14.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial for Bean Bag Chair Slipcovers!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





12 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    Thanks for hosting this party. I'm looking forward to learning lot's of cool stuff!

    Janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! I see a couple of things that I want to check out a couple of things right away! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could join your party this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. I always like going through the links to see all the creative things people are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, it is so nice to have something to link up again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your post about 'real life' being not always as wonderful as our blog suggests. I absolutely agree and my craft space is totally messy right now. Have a good week ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great ideas! Thanks for hostessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you Teach Me Tuesdays -I love, love, love tutorials!! I'll be back next Tuesday... maybe add something of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work