header

header

7.11.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to Teach Me Stuff counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

This week I taught you how to recycled blue jeans into a Drink Cozy!


Check out some of my favorites from last week: Stuff I Learned

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





10 comments:

  1. I just linked up my button button who's got the button! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love going shopping for fun tutorials. This series is one of my faves! I hope someone will try my ring dish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the party. It's always fun to get inspired through the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! First time linking up! Thank you for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my first time linking up, and I wanted to thank you for hosting! : ) Mine is the indoor awning #83.
    If you like to visit new blogs, I'd love for you to say hi! www.fivedaysfiveways.com
    God bless!
    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party! I'd love for you to participate in mine tomorrow at www.laughloveandcraft.com
    Thanks,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little late to the party...thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun party Jennifer!
    Great job! I linked up a sweet shop idea, hope you like it!

    xoxoxo,
    Lilli
    http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party! I always enjoy looking at the new link ups!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for hosting. I am your newest follower, hope you can hop on by my blog
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work