Bread Clips as Organizing Tools?

Please tell me I'm not the only one to find a tangled ball of earphones every time I open my junk drawer? Simple, ordinary bread clips saved the day.

Want to see how Unpluggd.com uses bread clips?

Brilliant, right?

**Scroll down to join the Tutorial Tuesday Linky Party already in progress!**


  1. HOly CRAp!!!!!! I have a drawer full of those and a wad of electrical cords.....why didn't I think of that????!

  2. Those headphones are all over my house! Great idea - thanks for passing along!

  3. Love this idea! There always seems to be one on the floor somewhere!

  4. This is such a great idea! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom