header

header

10.17.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

With over 200 links to choose from, I had my work cut out for me last week. Here are some of my personal faves:

Ogre Toes:



Giant Painted Wall Clock:



Why Pay for Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint?



Jessica Baby Shoes:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 50 Ways to Save Money

#2 Rose Trim Bracelet

#3 Shirred T Shirt Makeover

Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






9 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting, and for making me way too hungry between doughnuts and halloween candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer.
    Euw! Those green toes look horrible. I could never eat those!
    Or maybe I could...... I bet they taste great. Thanks for sharing that link with us and for allowing us to share our links with blogland.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! What cute features you chose from last week! Seeing things like those ogre toes makes me long for the days when my guys were little--they would have loved those. :)

    Hope you're having a great week. Thank you for hosting! I'm proud I made it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just linked up. I've been MIA on the tutorial scene. But today I am back in action w/ a DIY project.
    I just went back and read your facial post.. you are one brave gal - and gorgeous!
    xo jeanne.
    bees knees bungalow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm convinced that some of the craftiest people in the world read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job picking the features espeially with so many to choose from! Thanks for hosting!!
    HUGS~
    Jenni @ kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I love discovering new blogs and talented people. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl!!

    Wow...thanks so much for featuring my painted china cabinet..so honored!

    Ok...now off to get to know some of these creative ladies.

    Thanks again for hosting.

    Janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you check out the crocheted granny square blanket????! cuuute :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work