header

header

11.28.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

I had an amazing Thanksgiving! I spent my morning making good food to show my family how much they mean to me - we enjoyed it and some nice wine. It was a lovely day...

Mittens Made From a Sweater:



Natural Wreath:



Grow Your Own Winter Lettuce:



Sock Toppers:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 Stocking Stuffers

#2 Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever

#3 DIY Snowflakes

Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! Linked up my decoupaged painted piano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Good morning to you from a cold bit still-no-snow Netherlands. Seems like we are going to have one of those 'it never happened' winters so I decided to bring some old fashioned ice flowers inside. Hope you like my little tut (it really is just little because this was too easy to waste a lot of words on).
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the party. Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer! Thank you for featuring my post on growing your own winter lettuce:)
    Warmly,
    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jennifer. Your features are fabulous -- especially the sweater mittens! I shared a sautéed mushrooms recipe and a moist pumpkin bread recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I linked up my attempt at Biscuit Dough Donuts that I first saw on your blog! ;) Thanks for sharing the idea and for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this link party! I added my tutorial on Canning Jalapeno Pepper Jelly. I thought this might be a great Christmas gift for people who have everything! Or just love food….Hope you enjoy-and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for hosting such a great party again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for hosting

    http://goldschmiede-plaar-in-osnabrueck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Jennifer. I shared a Shrimp Santorini recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joining!

    Better late than never ;->

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for featuring my faux ice flowers. They look good on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work