header

header

1.31.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

No Sew Skirt:



Crack is Whack:



Hot Chocolate Dippers:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 Handy Toothpick Trick

#2 Cinnamon Bun Waffles

#3 Harlequin Romance Dresser and Valentine Gift For Him

Now it's YOUR turn:

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





12 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer. Thanks for hosting! I love your ideas and features! The hot chocolate dippers look yummy! Stop by sometime and say hello!

    Sarah
    www.dumpedanddiscovered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Jennifer! I put up #43 Frugal Family

    I'm hosting a weekly linky which is all about seasonal celebration and would love it if you popped over and linked this post! It would be great to introduce your blog to my subscribers! Seasonal Celebration Linky http://naturalmothersnetwork.com/seasonal-celebration-sunday/seasonal-celebration/ Really hope to see you there! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jennifer
    thanks so much for featuring my skirt! I love your Valentine's T-shirt :-)
    Love
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Jennifer!

    Happy to be joining and sharing my tute { ;->} on how to win free fabric.

    Thanks for being such a lovely hostess...you rock!
    janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Linked up for the first time..

    I would love for you to come by and join us on my party! ;)

    www.littleinspiration.com

    Thanks,
    Angie from A Little Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, Thanks so much for hosting. I really enjoy reading your blog.
    Thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work