Tutorial Tuesday!

Wire Ring:

Monster Party:

Deep Fried Cadbury Eggs:

Simple Organic Lip Balm:

CLICK PICKS: (last week's most clicked links)

#1 T-Shirt Bracelet

#2 Family Tree 40 Years in the Making

#3 Flower Pin

Now it's YOUR turn!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


  1. Thank you for hosting!! From a new follower and new blogger! :)

  2. that ring is gorgeous thanks so much for the party


  3. Hi Jennifer- thanks for hosting and warm wishes for a Happy Easter break! This week I posted SOMERSET EASTER BISCUITS, HOME REMEDIES FOR SEASONAL ALLERGIES, EASTER TREE CRAFT AND KITCHEN CLEANING TIPS.
    I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
    I am looking for wonderful creative bloggers to come share their posts at Seasonal Celebration Sunday over at Natural Mothers Network. And, I really hope that some of you will put Seasonal Celebration on your list linky parties to visit and link to, every Sunday/Monday! Here’s the link: http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
    Rebecca x

  4. Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a good week.

  5. Thank you for hosting... have a wonderful Easter!

  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Simple, Organic Lip Balm! What a great way to start the day. You are awesome!
    Today, I've linked up an Easy Sushi recipe. I've been asked by several how I make my own Sushi at home (I'm no pro, but it looks and tastes like an expensive restaurant roll!). I've linked up a simple tutorial-sans raw fish. It's healthy, cheap to make and oh, so tasty. Thanks for hosting the partee! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!

  7. So many terrific links already - great party! I just started my blog this week and I linked up 2 recipes. Thank you for hosting!

  8. Thanks for the feature!! I love all your other picks too :o) Thanks for hosting each week! - Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

  9. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a happy day!

  10. Running down to my craft room to make a wire ring right now!!!!!!!!

  11. Thanks for hosting. I've linked up two projects from this week, a very cute lacey flower headband and some nice canvas art I made for my front room :)

    - Adele @ Mammy Made

  12. Thanks for the party Jennifer! That wire ring is too cool!

  13. Linked my entry as well.Nice event


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom