header

header

8.28.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

 Recipe Organization:


 DIY Shabby Mini-Topiaries:



DIY Flower Canopy:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1  Mom Dress No More!

#2   Halloween Recipes

#3   Homemade Beauty Products

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!



Ready? Teach Me Stuff!


6 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to see my topiary's featured, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited my mom dress had a lot of hits! Wow so great to hear! :) Thanks!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this link up...I found you via Pinterest and being a new blogger parties like these definitely help:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for hosting your party. It's my first time here :)!
    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer-

    For some reason I couldn't get your page to load and then forgot to come back to your party! We are thrilled to have been a most clicked link. Thank you so much. We will give your post a shout out, even though we are a week late :)

    Have a great week! susie @Bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work