header

header

10.23.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

I loved all the great ideas in How I Pay For Christmas!  Worth a read.

Pickled Bits:



Buffalo Chicken Soup:


Easier Cake Pops (Elmo):



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   How I Pay For Christmas

#2   Best Caramel Corn Ever

#3   Organizing Thread

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)


* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 
address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


12 comments:

  1. Good morning, Jennifer! 'So excited to hear that my caramel corn link was #2 last week! WOOT! WOOT! Thank you for hosting the party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so close to Halloween now, great link ups. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the features this week! Thanks so much for hosting Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,thanks for hosting such fun party!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting your great party each week. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Buffalo Chicken Soup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another awesome party! Can't wait to see this week's features.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my How I Pay for Christmas post! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx for the party, visited some really creative souls who got me all inspired now!!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#130) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so, so much for featuring my pickled bits! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work