Tutorial Tuesday!

Stenciled Top:

Chalkboard Coasters:

Pumpkin Pancakes:

CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   Tummy Shake

#2   Clever Painting Tricks

#3   DIY Flower Scarf

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


  1. I'm not seeing the link up? Am I crazeeee?

    1. I have no idea why, but I have to add that code twice every time I try to post! It's in the html, but doesn't show up! Drives me crazy! I think I got it to show up now

  2. Hello! I've been making Wild Bird Feeders from logs this week, so thought I'd share!
    Janie x

  3. Thank you so much for the feature & hosting! Cheers to a fabulous week!

  4. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  5. Thanks for another link party. So glad it's up. I had to come up with an alternative to gut-bomb pizza. After discovering Lavash Bread, the deed was done. I've linked up my Tasty, Healthy Pizza Alternative this morning (# 50 ). It lives up to its name and I hope you enjoy.
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a safe and happy Halloween!

  7. Hello, Jennifer! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures


Come on, I won't bite...tell me what you think! Oh, if you have a question, I can't answer you unless you have your address listed or registered with blogger. Thanks!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom