header

header

12.02.2012

Elf on the Shelf Party!



Every mom I know is quickly gathering ideas for Elf on the Shelf for this month!

We have a few more days until December and I thought I'd provide a spot for us to share all our antics from last year so we have a quick go-to when inspiration fails to strike at 11 pm one snowy Tuesday night...wait, was that just me?

How does your Elf arrive?

What sort of Elf do you have?  Nice and well behaved or mischievous?


Comb through your Elf on the Shelf posts or photos from last year (or maybe this year already?) and link up or comment below with as many ideas as you can remember so we can all share!

Ready?  Here we go....


4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to Instagram the elf every day, but some days he is just kind of hanging out. My favorite so far this year was when he took all of the snowflake decorations, placed them at the bottom of the tree, pulled over a white blanket to sit on, and made himself a winter wonderland. I'll link up the Flickr image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. Mmm.... no elf on the shelf demo, but hope that my contribution to your party is nonetheless useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Such gorgeous ideas! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work