I just stumbled upon this YouTube site called Bad Lip Reading and watched an interpretation of Beyonce's inaugural performance that had me laughing like a fool in an empty house in front of my computer!
Enjoy!
header
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My girlfriend came over to refill my estrogen reserves last week, and brought with her a fantastic craft for us to do together while chat...
-
I have selected my item for the One World One Heart blog giveaway: This is one of my custom 8x8 inch Memory Frames in ivory with a sage gre...
That was sooo funny! Thanks for sharing - made me chuckle!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I are obsessed with the one they did of the Romney / Obama debate. It's hilarious...and so weird. We've seen it so many times, we practically have the whole thing memorized. Thanks for introducing me to the Beyonce one! Hadn't seen it yet. The ending was amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Jennifer that was so funny!!
ReplyDelete