Tutorial Tuesday!

DIY Pop Art Portraits:


Painted Wood Floor:


Back-to-School Party:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links)

#1  Golden Goddess Draped Top


#3  Sidewalk Garden

 Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! I've linked up a tulle pan scrubber pattern :)

    - Adele @ Mammy Made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, my name is Jessica Riddle, and it is so nice to meet you girl!! I just love your blog!! Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party, and for letting me link up with you!! I think I'm #106 tonight, it's called "Chalk Painted Vintage Hope Chest", and I hope you enjoy it!! Also, my blog is new, and called Unique Chic ANd Rustics: My Upcycled And Repurposed Life!! I would so love it if you would drop by sometime and check it out!! I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you have a wonderful evening!!
    Your New Friend --- Jess :)

    Here's my link: http://myrepurposedlife2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for another great party! Have a wonderful rest of the week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Pop Art Portraits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular Posts