Tutorial Tuesday!

Halloween Eye Book:

No Sew Table Runner:

Elegantly Spooky Decor:


#1  Flatter Your Figure!

#2  Sew Your Own Leggings

#3  Eye Book (see above)

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


  1. Thanks for hosting Jennifer. Hope you have a fabulous week.

  2. Thank you for hosting! I am co hosting a link party today. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun! -Marci Stone Cottage Adventures

  3. I was literally just thinking I needed a different table cloth. The no sew runner seems like a good alternative!

  4. Thanks so much for featuring my elegantly spooky decor ideas round up!

  5. You scared me with that eyeball, and yet, I made it! Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting!

  6. Thanks for hosting a great party! :)

  7. Yay! Thanks for featuring my no sew runner :) And of course, thanks for hosting!


Tell me what you think!


Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom