header

header

11.24.2014

DIY Cheap, Easy Christmas Cards!


I just finished making my Christmas Cards for this season and wanted to teach you how to do the same.  It's super easy and waaaay cheaper to do this yourself rather than order from the pricey companies out there.

DIY Christmas Cards

Instructions:

Choose your favorite photo or photos

Upload to your favorite photo editing program (photoshop, or the free online site PicMonkey.com)

Resize your photo to 5x7 inches 

Using filters and editing tools make your photo super special.

Add text using the text tools by clicking the text button - Say whatever you want to say in whatever font you love!

Save photo to your computer.

Upload photo to your favorite photo processing site and order 5x7 prints in a matte finish (I ordered mine through Sharpprints.com).

Buy card-sized envelopes (5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches).

Mail out to all your friends!

I just ordered 60 prints for about $30 and found envelopes for $10 per 50 pack (I found mine at Walmart.com ship-to-store). 

So that makes less than $50 for all my cards this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work