header

header

11.15.2015

Skincare Sunday - Girls Night In!



I mentioned last week that details would follow for a  Facebook event, Girls Night In,  I am co-hosting Tuesday, November 17th, from 9-10 pm.  This event is for people who want to sit back and learn a little more about Rodan and Fields Skincare or business model from their couch.  Put on some PJ's, grab a glass of wine or cup of tea, and scroll on your phone for 1 hour. I have already sent many invitations, but there is always room for more!



What IS a Facebook Event? 

It's a special group set up on Facebook where I share photos, facts, tips, and videos about the products.  I give you chances to win products as prizes for checking in, clicking or commenting. I am also there, live, to answer any questions you might have or shoot the breeze.


What do you have to do? 

Just let me know in the comments or on my Facebook page or in my email that you want to attend and I'll send you an invite.  Then, just sit back on your device and read along.  For attending you will be entered in a drawing for the grand prize, there will be additional prizes for clicking and commenting throughout the hour.

What can you win?

Well, curbing your curiosity is a prize in itself, but we will also throw in products samples, and full sized products and Perks.


When is it?   

Tuesday, November 17th, 9-10 pm

Interested? 

Leave me a comment below or check in with me on my Facebook pages: Jen's Page, Jen's R+F Page.  I'll send you an invitation and a reminder and then we Par-tay!


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work