Dreams - progress report
I'm mid-way through the summer and I've been able to maintain the 5 hours/week work schedule with my Rodan+Fields Business pretty easily so far. Getting up and working about 1 hour a day M-F on my phone and computer.
I got my biggest paycheck so far in June (enough to cover my car payment on my Acura MDX, AND pay for my plane ticket to Vegas for conference!!!). I maintained pretty well over vacation, working about 3 hours that week and hit Level One shortly after I returned!
My 5 goals this month are to get myself organized! On my list:
1. Consolidate all my many notebooks into 2 - one for customers and one for training call notes
2. Organize all my scattered files pertaining to training my new team members into one place.
3. Focus on business goals each month
4. Write down my changing story as to "Why" I want this business for myself. It seems like it changes as I become more confident and successful and fulfills different parts of me over time.
5. Set working hours so I'm not looking at my phone when my kids are around!
I AM PUMPEEDDDD to introduce to you our new Chief Information Officer!! Join me in welcoming the newest member of the Rodan + Fields...
My girlfriend came over to refill my estrogen reserves last week, and brought with her a fantastic craft for us to do together while chat...
Don't you love it when a friend shows up at the door with a shoebox full of Lifesavers, jellybeans, and ribbon and teaches you someth...