header

header

11.08.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with My 2 Sugarplums!



Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Click to see my weekly tutorial: Greek Frittata Recipe

Now, let's meet one of my newest sponsors, Melinda, from My 2 Sugarplums!

Melinda became a lover of fabric arts when she was introduced to quilting years ago and was really inspired to try some things she saw on blogs after the birth of her daughter. This lady has fallen in love with this particular type of fabric art and spends every free minute that she isn't working her full time job, with her sewing machine!

Melinda's Etsy shop features fun, affordable sewn pieces that are cute as a button! Looking at all the sweet holiday shirts and onsies she creates makes me want another little one around here!

Melinda has been furiously stocking her shop for the holidays and she wanted to sneak peek a few new things here today. Like her sweet Gingerbread Man t-shirt:



And what about these Mitten and Penguin shirts?



I have to take a minute to show you this Matching Apron Set before I go on...I'm smitten!



Melinda is offering 10% off your purchase for Hope Studios readers! Just enter the code word "Hope" in the message to seller box during checkout. She also has a $25 gift certificate to spend at My 2 Sugarplums? for one lucky winner this week! Want to win?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

Visit My 2 Sugarplums then comment below to tell me what item you would choose with your gift certificate.

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios



11 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I have to tell ya... I sit here on Monday night waiting - waiting - waiting for 10:00 so you'll post your tutorial tuesday and I can shut down the computer and go to bed!! Nightie night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday hat shirt is so cute. So are the matching aprons. Thanks for hosting again. I love your fun blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally would go with the apron set ~ so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer!
    I love the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added your blog button to my Challenge page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza!!! More great stuff to make and create!!! Tuesdays are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the matching aprons, but I also love the reindeer shirt with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her stuff is too cute!! I would have to purchase extra as i have three kids and i cant get 1 something without the other 2. =) So i would get the santa's little helper for my daughter, the penguin for my oldest son and the christmas truck for my youngest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would LOVE to win her "Matching Mitten Shirt and Ruffle Pants." Too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such nice blog i really happy to read your blog
    Farm&Fix 2020 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    Timelie Crack
    Resident Evil: Revelations Crack
    Battle Brothers Crack

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work