header

header

11.29.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with T's ETC!



Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Click to see my weekly tutorial: Silhouette Art

This week's giveaway is offered by Teri from T's Etc. - a long-time bloggy friend you might recognize as Mama Thompson!

Teri has stocked her Etsy shop, T's Etc with lots of goodies for Christmas - check out some of my favorites...

Mini Glamour Cuff



Purple Passion



Lemonade



Teri is offering one lucky participant in Tutorial Tuesday one of her handmade necklaces (a $30 value!) this week!

Want to win?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

Visit T's ETC then comment below to tell me what necklace you would choose with your gift certificate.

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Your art turned out beautiful. The necklaces are all so pretty but I think I like the Bronze Beauty best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, Jennifer! I love all the necklaces, gorgeous! I would have to say that given the opportunity, I would choose "Rouge". I love Red, especially with the Christmas season. I think I would find plenty to wear with it. Plus I have a red purse. My daughter would really think I was styling. Thank you for the opportunity, and thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love tutorials and so your party is one of my favs! I took a peek and I REALLY love the Glamour cuffs. My other choice would be Envious, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful jewelry! My faves are the dangle chains and Bronze Beauty! Thanks so much for the giveaway opp and for hosting your wonderful tutorial party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, Jen.
    I love, love the purple and green glam necklace.
    Thank you, Teri for offering this giveaway. Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose purple and green glam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linky party! I am also your newest follower as of this post :) Yay. I posted your button also as a thank you :()

    I would love for you to join me on my blog as well if you would like.
    I look forward to tooling around your blog.
    thx Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower. I love this blog. I will post your button on my blog this coming week when i have my own pc back (borrowing hubby's) and have more blog browse time! what wonderful DIY ideas! blessings to you, katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would pick the pretty in pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lemonade one!! It's so pretty and it'd go with so many things that I wear!

    Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. I Love all the different tutorials, but now I think I have at least 5 new projects to do!
    I have loved Teri's jewelry, and have been wanting a mini cuff for a while!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the dangle chain with SEVERAL of the dangles...specifically the pearl one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work