9.11.2008

Yearbook Yourself!


If you have not done this yet, it's worth the laugh and the trip down memory lane. I popped into Whimsy girl's blog the other day and saw her photos and had to try for myself. The scary part was that I have actual photos of myself with some of these hairstyle over the years!
I followed all the instructions and took a picture of myself with nothing on my face and started out with this:

Here is how I would have looked in 1950, I'm pretty sure my gramma wore a wig that looked just like this at one time.

And I know I have another photo of my gramma that looks just like this with the glasses! I think the best thing about this photo is that I have four ears...

I have a yearbook photo of my mom with this EXACT hairstyle in the late 60's!

This is where things start to get scary, I'm pretty sure this is the hairstyle I had around 4th grade or so, it was the one right after the "Dorothy Hamill" cut.

Again, I have no excuse for this, and things are starting to become a bit blurred as to whether this is an actual photograph of me or not. I think I might have been the photoshop hair model they used for this example from 1988:

And this is exactly what I looked like the year I graduated from college and was still dating my husband, again, my apologies:

Now, go! Yearbook yourself!!!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for the laugh - I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEN! So funny! I have three favorites!
    Don't know if this will take on here, so here are the links. Ha-ha! Funny!
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/Trabby/myYearbookPhoto10.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/Trabby/myYearbookPhoto.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/Trabby/myYearbookPhoto7.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO wonder you can't get any crap done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm afraid to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

 

Template fueled by Blogger. Customized for Hope Studios by Brightfish Designs. ©2009
  • BrightfishDesigns at Hotmaildotcom