header

header

5.03.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with Studio JRU

StudioJRU


Before we begin...I am accepting Tutorial Tuesday Sponsors for June. Businesses or blogs will be considered. To read about this opportunity, click here.

If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Just link up below so we can all pop over to learn something new. (My weekly tutorial is Wedding Date Art. Perfect for a wedding or anniversary gift!)

Let's meet Jennifer from Studio JRU...

A mixed media artist living in rural Nebraska, Jennifer finds inspiration in the gravel roads, trees, fresh air, peace and quiet, and God. She has taken this passion and turned it into a successful business creating Original Faith-Inspired Art. Just look at the messages she incorporates into each piece:



Her textures and finishes leave me amazed every time I see a new work of art. Just look at the layering here!



And this collage of inspirational words is so fantastic - I see something new each time I look at it:



A true artist who wants to devote her God-given talent to making meaningful, inspirational art using His words. Can't you just see a piece in your own home? I just love it!

Jennifer has graciously offered a $30 gift certificate from Studio JRU for a participant in this linky party! Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me about your favorite Studio JRU design. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios




9 comments:

  1. So happy to be this weeks sponsor! Can't wait to see all the great teaching going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to link, but it wouldn't work for me-the linky tool kept messwing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great linky party. I can't wait to see what new things I can try this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I came here via Jennifer at studio JRU, and I am so glad she introduced us! What a vast wealth of knowledge around here! :)
    I love absolutely every piece that Jennifer has in her store... how do you chose just one?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my post! i found this when i was looking around...http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/2010/02/cinnamon-streusel-cake.html
    just what i need...mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JRU studio's work. Jennifer is so sweet and an amazing artist. The best part is she uses her God given talents to bring glory to HIS name.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, Jennifer, i have had a ball following all the tutorials and have learned HEAPS! ta lots for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "my cup is full" artwork! What amazing art!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work