header

header

7.12.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with Firefly Blankets!



Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

My weekly tutorial: Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

One of my newest sponsors is Johanna, from Firefly Blankets. I have advertising and Tutorial Tuesday space available, check out the details here!

With "green" items all the rage these days, Firefly Blankets is right on trend with her flannel baby wipes and napkins. Keeping a set of these handy and affordable napkins around is so great for our environment!

Did you know...

If every American gave up just one paper napkin a day, we could save a billion pounds of paper waste from going to landfills each year.” - Elizabeth Rogers, The Green Book

With fun patterns like Watermelon and classy Pine Green, there is something for everyone:




Flannel baby wipes are so soft on your baby's tushie and free from all the chemicals that come with disposable wipes. A pack of 20 Firefly Blankets Baby Wipes is only $20! What a great investment!



Want a recipe for your own natural baby wipes I found on Natural Birth and Childcare website?

* 2 TBSP Baby Wash (choose a natural wash!)
* 2 TBSP Olive Oil
* 2 Cups water

Mix well in a spray bottle or your wipes box. Spritz on wipe before using if in spray bottle. Swish solution around over wipes if using a wipes box.

Imagine a baby shower gift of these wipes with this recipe tucked under the ribbon? Love!

And, of course, Firefly Blankets has BLANKETS! Woot! Just look at this Baby Rag Quilt, it's so soft and cozy:



Check out the Firefly Blankets Shop to browse the rest of her selection, including:

Washcloths
Layette sets
Burp cloths

Firefly Blankets has generously offered a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner this week!

Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me about your favorite Firefly Blankets item. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





10 comments:

  1. i would love to win the
    Pack of 20 Flannel wipes/washcloths/lunchbox napkins. thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blanket. :) Thanks for hosting this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for hosting every week. Great giveaway! The flannel wipes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blankets and I see a tute for fried green tomatoes!!!! I love them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the napkins/washcloths. I think they are UBER cute and its also a great way to "go green". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen the movie Fried Green Tomatoes...I know, shocking!! And I truly don't even like tomatoes...but I think I may try the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suppose you're going to tell me my daughter uses her sleeve instead of a napkin to save paper!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work