header

header

9.22.2011

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

Want to come to San Francisco with me? Join me for the highlights of my trip:



For years I've heard about the Irish Coffee at The Buena Vista - the Big Guy couldn't wait to taste another one after all these years. I was so intrigued by the bartender's method of making the coffee drinks I had to pull out my video camera to capture it! Watch the famous Buena Vista bartender concocting an Irish Coffee - the first of it's kind in the United States!



To learn how to make an authentic Buena Vista Irish Coffee check out the recipe below:

5 comments:

  1. Morning Jen,

    It looks like you and the big guy had a great time. I love San Francisco...so much to see and do.

    Was the coffee drink good? I loved watching the bartender making them...so animated.

    Welcome home

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Frisco! I'm flying up there next weekend with my oldest daughter for a daytrip. We've been making our list on what we want to cram into our 1 day adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cool how he makes those!! And he does it with such ease! haha! Quite the pro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. San Francisco is one of my favorite U.S. cities. New Zealand visitor visa should fits your purpose for coming to New Zealand. It’s diverse, picturesque (especially Lombard Street) and has wonderful restaurants not to mention it’s a short hop to wine country!! Lucky San Franciscans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pics Jen! Looks like you had a great time in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work