header

header

9.19.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

I'm home from my trip to San Francisco happy and with a head full of inspiration! I'll show you some stuff my trip inspired later this week. In the meantime, check out some of my favorite links from last week's party:


Vintage Blue Table:




Designer Cork Board:



Yoga Mat Strap:



Ballerina Shirt:



Parisian Finger Towels:



CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1 Easy Chicken Pot Pie

#2 BYU Wreath

#3 DIY Wall Hanging

So, now it's YOUR turn!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios






14 comments:

  1. I linked up a bunch of book that I've read and enjoyed. Wasn't if you who suggested Room? I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my finger towels. You've made me a happy person. Remember, we'll always have Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only seem to be adding blogging related tutorials lately. I think I should get going and start crafting and do a craft related tutorial for a change :-)
    Thx for hosting and for allowing me to share my blogging tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get back to yoga, I want a strap for my mat.

    Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Yoga Mat strap-hehehehe! Thanks Jennifer, you're a doll! Thanks too for hosting this party each week! BTW, is your name really Jennifer Juniper??
    It's sooo cool!!! It sounds like a song:)
    XOXO,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer,
    Ignore my last comment, I just read your Jennifer Who page! It is a song! Silly me.
    XOXO,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, thank you so much for featuring my Blue Vintage Table! What a nice surprise!!
    I would love it if you stopped by and linked a project up to my 1st Linky Party that started today.
    I love your blog! Can't wait to make that Pumpkin Cobbler.
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time attending this party. I bring A-Z Quick Bread. This is a basic recipe with many choices of additions. I am anxious to check all the great links. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer,

    This is my first time sharing at your party; thanks so much for hosting.

    Although my post isn't a specific step 1 - x tutorial it does present a concept that can be applied to many situations, and walks through the steps we followed to create "slipcovers" from wood. Sounds a little odd, doesn't it? Maybe intriguing?

    Looking forward to visiting the other posts and learning from the tutorials!

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the linky! I have linked up Easy 4 Panel Skirt Tutorial this week

    Regards
    Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer!
    This is Aretusa from the blog http://petitepoohmonamour.blogspot.com/.
    I adored Your toilet paper Holder and published your job on my blog.
    I hope you will enjoy.
    See You,
    Aretusa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting this extremely fun and helpful blog hop! I'm now following your fun blog. :)
    -Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work