header

header

7.24.2012

Tutorial Tuesday!

Road Trip Survival Trip:

 


 Painted Wedge Sandals:



Photobooth Fun:



Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!



Ready? Teach Me Stuff!


Hope Studios


6 comments:

  1. Jennifer we love those wedge painted sandals, too! So FUN!!! Way to go Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jennifer for featuring my wedges! Glad you liked them! Nice surprise this morning!
    Kim@madeinaday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Just posted the "negative" pendant and I'm having trouble with your link button - no image showing when I try to post it. Just me?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work