header

header

1.15.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

Resolution Reminder Bracelet:


Monster Push Pop Valentines:



Conversation Heart Wreath:


Zen Spiral Bracelet:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   My worst ideas of 2012

#2   Homemade Non-Dairy Creamer

#3   Amazing Homemade Lotion

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday! Thank you for the linky! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Jennifer! I love those monster valentines! How cute! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the opportunity to link up! Hope you have a great week!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring our wreath! I was really surprised to see it showcased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I don't always link up because I don't always have a tutorial, but I check the party out every week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest reader and follower, thanks for hosting, would love for you to do the same. Have a great day,
    Audrey @ neverendingdecorating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting! I shared my weekly compilation of interesting articles and photos that motivated me and made me think. I do this each week in hopes to motivate you as well as get your brain going.

    Check it out here: http://healthyrootshappysoul.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuned-in-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the party, Jennifer!!!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my Zen Spiral Bracelet! And for hosting such a lovely party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jennifer

    Thank you for hosting this party. Have a great week.

    Hugs,

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    Here is my homepage : ipad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work